Thursday, April 01, 2010

April 30th is soon aproaching..




JMJ


As I walk closer to the date of my investiture I have been doing very serious praying and helping out at my Parish... As a matter of fact today being Maundy Thursday in a short time I will leave to go to the Parish to begin preperations for tonight's Holy Mass, adoration, etc... I wanted to thank all of you who have sent comments to me about how much you enjoy this blog however; I write it not for personal gratification rather; for Our Lord and his Holy Church..

As part of the Dominican Novitiate we are required to read both volumes of Father Reginald Marie Garrigou-Lagrange, O.P's work The Three Ages of the Interior Life

I have begun reading this marvellous work and sincerely thank Rev. Father for mentioning it...


One final note........I will be updating this more frequently and I apologise to those who have been waiting ..........

St. Dominic,
Pray for us!!

No comments: